.:: inspiration ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to INSPIRATION! we are no word count friendly and active site. join us!

tba. <3
Affiliates

free forum

Site plot and idea © HAYLEY AND KATIE.
Forum markers © KATIE.
Skin © HITSKIN, modified by KATIE.
Banner and sidebar graphics © PARAMENTHIM @ CAUTION.

Whispers in The Dark

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whispers in The Dark Empty Whispers in The Dark

Post by Lucy Delacour Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Lucy looked around the forest with Hailey on her hip, and her guitar over her shoulder (she never went anywhere without it.) Over the other shoulder was her messenger bag, full of pens, paper and those sorts of things. You never know when the inspiration will strike, right? Carefully smoothing out the wrinkles in her dress, Lucy continued to look around for Zeke. She hated having to sneak around to see him.

It'd been weeks, nearly a month since either Lucy or Hailey had any contact with Zeke what so ever, and Hailey had begun to run a slight fever. Though it wasn't much, being as young as she was Hailey's immune system wasn't as strong as others of her kind. Knowing Hailey wasn't going to let her do anything about it, Lucy sneaked away shortly after midnight to search for him.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Whispers in The Dark Empty Re: Whispers in The Dark

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 am

Zeke was just sitting up and under a tree, he was wearing a hat which was now placed over his face, and he was in a relaxed position propped up against a huge forest tree. He wasn't feel all that well, not seeing his girlfriend or child in nearly a month almost brought a tear to his eye, so he was just being lazy for the night. He had been trying to sleep, when he caught two familiar smells. They were the smells of his loved ones, Lucy and Hailey, and they weren't far away. "Daddy is coming, don't worry." Drake mumbled to himself as a smile ran across his face in excitement and joy.

He stood up and quickly began running toward where the smells were comine from. He wasn't worried about anyone hearing him, he ran very swift and lightly, so no one would notice a thing. He was more worried about his daughter and Lucy tracking any attention to themselves, so he sped up even more.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 am

Lucy smiled when she caught sight of Zeke heading toward them, her smile only widening when she saw how bright Hailey's beautiful green eyes had become. Her eyes matched her father's perfectly,the happier she was the brighter they became.

"Daddy!" Hailey nearly squealed when she caught sight of him.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:35 am

Zeke's heart almost flew out of his chest when he saw the two things dearest two him, and practically did when his little daughter screamed out, "Daddy!". He loved his daughter so, just as much as his beloved Lucy, those two meant more than anything to him. He continued at his sprint until he reached the two and gracefully stopped right infront of them. He wrapped his arms around Lucy and kissed her cheek, then pulling back kissed Hailey's forehead. He noticed how warm she was and could tell she was running a fever.

"Hello, little Miss Hailey Bug. Did you miss Daddy? Because Daddy missed you, very very much." He smiled and carefully picked up Hailey out of her mother's arms and kissed her again, he was so happy to see her again. "Hello, darling, did you miss me?" Zeke smiled as he asked Lucy, even though he already knew the answer.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am

Hailey hugged Zeke tightly. If she had it her way she'd never ever let him go. "Me misseded you bunches and bunches and bunches daddy," Hailey smiled.

"We both did sweetheart," Lucy replied.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 am

Hearing both Lucy's and Hailey's voices again brought a slight tear to Zeke's eye. He wasn't sad about seeing them, but more of at the though of having to let them go soon and go another long, awful period of time without seeing them. "I know you did, I know both of my ladys did." Zeke smiled at Lucy and then looked down at Hailey, "Now, was my favorite little girl giving mommy a hard time about taking her medicine?" Zeke smiled at Hailey. He knew she was, she was an absolute daddy's girl and would sometimes become stubburn for her mother.

"Did you bring her medicine, Lucy? I'll help you give it too her." Zeke smiled, still excited that both his prides and joys were here with him.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 am

"Me wasn't daddy, me pwomise," Hailey said, giving Zeke her best innocent smile.

"Sure you weren't Hailey bug," Lucy muttered, digging through her bag for the child's medicine.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Diary Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:48 am

I escaped from a long time in the castle and went to this place. I saw one of my people and a vampire. They seemed so happy and I loved that about them. I passed by not trying to catch attention.
Grace Diary
Grace Diary
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Locating the medication, she passed it to Zeke, while flipping through her lyrics book.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Zeke smiled, "Okay baby, of course you weren't." he began to take Hailey's medicine when he smelled something rather odd, it was a strange scent that he hasn't smelled before. It was a stranger, and he quickly turned to where it was strongest and caught a glimpse of something. He would of went after it, but the scent went away so Zeke guessed it meant no harm to none of them, so he wasn't bothered by it.

"Hailey, open up for Daddy okay? I'll sing you a song if you do." Zeke poured some of the medicine in a spoon that Lucy had handed him and he slowly stuck the cough syrup into Hailey's mouth. The small girl began to slurp the medicine down, "For yous, Daddys." The girl smiled as she swollowed all the medicine.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Lucy chuckled softly at how easily that had been for Zeke, when it took an hour worth of temper tantrums for her. Staring down at the lyrics to her newest song she sighed softly.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 pm

While Zeke's daughter and Zeke began giggling and laughing with each other, Hailey had put her finger in Zeke's nose and caused a huge riot to explode between them, he caught sign of Lucy's sigh.

"What's wrong, darling?" Zeke thoughtfully asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

"Just thinking," Lucy said. She tried her best not to look at him, knowing he'd notice her bright blue eyes were slowly becoming dimmer over time.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Zeke smiled, it was always like his Lucy to be thinking about something - anything. He placed his hand gently under her chin and raised it up, and he let out a great deal of hurt through his eyes when he noticed Lucy's. Her bright blue eyes were no longer bright, but merely dark and dim. He knew that it was from her power, she had the power over love, and only her power could cause her to change like this.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Lucy bit her lip and turned away, biting harder now to keep it from trembling as she could feel the warm tears slipping down her cheeks.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 pm

"Baby, come on. You know you can tell me the secret to the universe." He regripped his arm around his daughter and hoisted her back up on his side and placed his free hand on Lucy's shoulder, "I love you, but don't hide secrets."
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 pm

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up," Lucy's voice was a mere whimper. "It hurts Zeke!"
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Hearing the hurt and fear in her voice brought tears to Zeke's eyes. He couldn't stand hearing the love of his life go through all of this pain. "I know, I know darling. But your parents forbidded you to see me ever again, and now we have Hailey. What are we suppose to do?" Zeke was at a stand still, he had no idea what so ever to help Lucy.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm

"They aren't even here anymore," Lucy said softly. "Who would stop me?"
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Diary Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 am

I sighed that was close. I smelled vampire so I didn't trust him but he has a child as he loved it and love is important. I smiled and sat on a field with a book. I started letting it snow in the neutral zone. Snow was so pretty.
Grace Diary
Grace Diary
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 am

"It's too much Zeke, can't you see what this is doing to me?" Lucy asked.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Zeke lowered his head, he knew that they couldn't be away from each other much longer or the effects on Lucy would grow greater and greater until - until she died. He also knew that since they were forbidded, someone would hold them too it, even if her parents were already deceased. "Someone is bound too still hold this against you, Lucy. I know you can't take this anymore and I don't want you to, but what about Hailey's safety?"
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Lucy sighed softly. "Wouldn't she be safer if she had both of us to protect her Zeke?"
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Daniels Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:16 pm

"Yes, normally she would, but your kind and my kind don't exactly get along. What if some of the elves, or maybe even most of them, try something? We couldn't stop them, Lucy, even with the both of us." Zeke continued to shake his head, he didn't want anything to happen to either of his two loves, but he couldn't let Lucy slowly wilt away either. "Fine, we will be together at all times, Lucy." He looked up, his eyes meeting her fading blue ones.
Zeke Daniels
Zeke Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Delacour Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Lucy looked up into Zeke's dark green eye and smiled slightly. She was happy now, that this secret was finally coming to light, but at the same time she was terrified of what people would think.
Lucy Delacour
Lucy Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum